The Birkman® Signature Suite Assessment
The Birkman® assessment begins with an online questionnaire, which takes about 30- 45 minutes to complete. The assessment combines motivational, behavioral and interest evaluations to generate one multidimensional and comprehensive analysis. It produces a custom set of reports detailing a person’s energizing activities, strengths or usual behavior, stress triggers, and stress behaviors. Once the data is assessed through the online testing center, I select reports that create a unique feedback experience for my clients. The Birkman® is also beneficial for families or teams to help them learn how to work together, identify potential blind spots and best communicate with one another.
- Identify individual strengths, needs, and insights through the Birkman® assessment tool.
- Identify challenges and stress, and ways to lead yourself that ensure maximum contribution, impact, and longevity.
- Address areas of potential blind spots.
- Develop clarity and confidence in communicating your energizers, strengths, and needs.
- Identify career options for overall alignment in supporting and resourcing future education opportunities.
A 360 Evaluation can be a life-changing, course-correcting experience for a leader ready to move to the next level. I survey 10-20 people in a person’s life, looking for leadership competencies. I survey people who engage in different roles and relationship capacities and who are familiar with a leader’s day to day work style. This powerful feedback allows for growth and development in a leader’s life, helping them gain alignment with how they view themselves and the reality of how others view them. It exposes blind spots and provides a rich environment for calibration of tools and revitalization of essentials necessary for success.
The competencies measure:
- Perceived strengths including both soft and hard skills
- Inspirational characteristics
- Brave attributes
- Unique interests and passions
- Values and beliefs
- Superpower- the thing you do better than anyone else
- Relational Intelligence
- Hidden positive attributes
Customized Organization Impact Surveys
Companies are a collection of people who are trying to advance the mission of the organization. I am able to assess the strength of the workplace, design a process of improving culture and develop the leaders needed to lead the effort. Customized organizational surveys are an excellent tool to identify alignment, measure individual self-awareness, and identify critical challenges or obstacles preventing the organization from reaching its maximum potential and impact.
Common areas surveyed:
- Awareness of individual strengths
- Awareness of team strengths
- Effective communication of vision and mission across organizational levels
- Workplace stressors
- Connection between individual work and the company’s overall vision and mission
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Unity and alignment with the vision of the organization
- Positivity of workplace environment